Senior Data Analyst - LivingSocial
The Sr. Analyst, Revenue Management falls under the Revenue Management function and is responsible for using data-driven insights to optimize business strategy and deliver on growth targets for the LivingSocial business. The Sr. Analyst will work closely with partners in Merchandising, Marketing, and Finance to understand performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop plans of action to maximize revenue.
- Track daily business performance metrics through the creation of standard reporting dashboards and ad hoc analyses
- Build SQL queries to access and analyze a wide range of datasets, including metrics on supply, customers, and merchandising
- Deep dive into data to develop actionable insights and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Support revenue management, operations, and merchandising teams with analyses to help maximize overall revenue performance
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong Excel skills and SQL required. Familiarity with Tableau or R a plus
- Excited by working with data, measuring performance, and making decisions based on quantitative and/or deductive reasoning
- Self-starter, fast learner, adaptive to fast-paced working environment,
- Demonstrated success in ingesting, analyzing, and presenting large data-sets.
- Constantly delivers progress & will not allow the perfect to become the enemy of the good
- Unquenchable curiosity
- Deadline driven with bias towards ruthless prioritization
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.