Do you want a career and not just a job? Are you ready to make a difference and not just make a living? Do you desire to have an impact on the future of talent in a world-class organization? Is it time take the dive into your next great adventure? If so, apply now as your first step towards joining one of the most dynamic and innovative teams in the business today.
McDonald’s Corporation is the world’s leading global foodservice retailer with over 36,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our U.S. business includes:
- Home office headquarters located in Chicago, IL
- Ten field offices located across the country, supporting our employees, brand and more than 14,000 restaurants ran by McDonald's and our franchisees
At McDonald's, it's our mission to offer dynamic careers for a variety of business functions around the world including, but not limited to positions working in:
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- Consumer Business Insights
We believe that a career here is an opportunity for you to be the best at what you're passionate about, in a supportive, inclusive environment where you are valued and respected. We are dedicated to building a committed workplace that rewards and recognizes you for your loyal contribution, and supporting you by offering growth and advancement opportunities. We believe the best people in the world work right here.
We are the Global Technology Development team. We are a tight-knit, forward-thinking team of technologists that puts McDonald's solutions in the hands of customers and crew. Our technology powers 71 million orders in 120 countries across the globe every single day – serving 1% of the total global population. We are passionate leaders, who utilize technology to build a better and more creative McDonald’s.
The Global Technology Development Team is at the center of all of McDonald’s key initiatives. We are technical and functional guides that are accountable to ensure that features are improved and delivered with high quality and meet market’s needs and expectations.
This team is comprised of highly skilled business technical analysts who each are dedicated to one major capability.
- Non-functional requirements
- Content and Configuration
- Partner with McD Digital Team to produce clearly defined acceptance criteria for our Digital features and capabilities.
- Partner with our Global Business and Market stakeholders to elicit business requirements.
- Assist and be the point of contact on features and capabilities to our Development partners and other product teams to ensure alignment.
- Understand the value and integrated nature of the various Digital products necessary to deliver features and capabilities in the overall Digital Solution and channels.
- Author requirements/user stories and solutions in support of exciting digital capabilities.
- Elicit, assess, and author business/functional requirements for multiple Markets at a time.
- Monitor development and accept solutions from our partners.
- Lead demos and showcase new features to critical partners.
- Validate that requirements are being met in technical designs
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to product features and work processes while adhering to established standards
- Remain current on Business Analysis practices, techniques, and tools
- Follow-up with internal clients about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
- Translate technical information into business-focused, contextual solutions
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business/Technical Analyst eliciting/defining requirements, designing systems solutions, and leading business requirements
- 1-3 years of experience with requirements management or JIRA/Confluence
- 1-3 years of experience working with eCommerce solutions, web/mobile applications, or data/image management applications.
- 1-3 years of experience working in the McDonald's restaurant experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in an AGILE environment
- Ability to document functional and non-functional requirements, business rules, user acceptance criteria, and business processes
- Proactive, self-motivated, self-starter, and outstanding teammate.
- Continued ability to demonstrate a well-rounded skill set including but not limited to: organization skills, communication expertise, and technology acumen
- Ability to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to balance multiple priorities successfully