Senior Business Analyst
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, President of US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Degree in IT / Computer Science
- 3-5+ years Business Analyst experience
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements from business use cases
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
We’d love to see:
- Deep understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies and experience implementing projects using both
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Rally, Tableau
- Ab Initio skills would be a plus
Impact you’ll make:
- Be the vital link between our global technology team and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks for new product development. We are expanding our role and influence into the International space; this will be an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of an exciting journey.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with key stake holders, working with them to optimize integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions; make recommendations to product team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.