Senior Associate, Strategy & Operations
Our S&O team:
Enova’s Strategy & Operation teams - or “S&O” as insiders commonly refer to them here - drive the business at both the operational and business levels. In addition to working cross functionally on the corporate side, S&Os work closely with our call center operations (think application support, loan processing, collections or customer service) to ensure optimization and anticipate any bumps in the road. To do this, they dive deeper into our existing processes and ask themselves lots of questions like, why are we doing this that way? Why don’t we try this? And, likely the most important question, how is this going to affect the bottom line of our business?
- The office is located within walking distance to both Union Station and Ogilvie which makes it easy to commute from within the city or the suburbs.
- Commuter benefits, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement, and a sabbatical program.
- Revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!)
What you’ll do:
- Manage initiatives that focus on driving new projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Build and cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Experience overseeing milestones, communicating project status updates, managing scope changes and defining critical metrics
- Evaluate vendor proposals, negotiate with external partners and collaborate with internal tech development teams to ensure that projects meet business requirements.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, prioritize and execute projects, balance business needs vs. technical constraints, ensure quality, and drive bottom line results.
- Run ad hoc projects that are often data intensive and require comfort with numbers to make decisions.
If you’ve got it, we want it:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance. Our S&O team comes from a variety of backgrounds but are successful because of their ability to problem solve and think analytically.
- 5-8 years of tangible work experience dealing with process improvement, management consulting or data analytics.
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking through excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in negotiating, influencing others, analytical thinking, leading others, and executing and implementing projects.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.