USIS Risk Analyst – Assessor
Dynamics of the Role
At TransUnion, we know that finding the right people is the reason we’re a global leader in credit information and information management services. We strive to provide an environment that allows our talented people to find success and satisfaction. Now, we’re adding to the team and seeking a Risk Analyst for US Strategic and planning department.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion works with businesses to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world. Protection of that information is critical to our customers and business. You will be responsible for analyzing and reconciling information security and compliance controls with Transunion’s Partners, Industry groups Customers and Competitors.
How You’ll Contribute
- Apply critical thinking and creativity to act as a threat hunter, probing third parties to identify risk.
- Understand the latest information security controls, critiquing and challenging security control design in the latest information technology.
- Analyze risk against the current and changing threat landscape, understanding the impact of the latest vulnerabilities and how mitigating and compensating controls can be leveraged.
- Promote a risk-aware culture with effective risk and compliance management practices by collaborating to communicate and escalate risk with stakeholders.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of information security or compliance experience with familiarity in risk assessment or audit preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management systems or related field.
- Knowledge in multiple of the following domain areas: identity and access management, large informational database experience, infrastructure security, system and data security, physical and environmental security, business continuity/disaster recover, and regulatory/standard compliance.
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as FCRA, FCBA, NIST 800-53, SSAE16/SSAE18, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001/27002.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.