We are looking for a Research Manager to survey initiatives with our clients. Responsibilities include project design, programming, execution and analysis of our real-time mobile surveys. Numerator's highly engaged purchase panel enables purchase behavior-triggered mobile surveys to catch shoppers while their decision is fresh. Our Research team is on the front line of engagement with our panelists to understand the 'why behind the buy'. The best candidates will be self-motivated problem solvers with strong attention to detail and experience in both production and analytic functional roles.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of quantitative research experience
- 2+ years of experience in programming, field management, or data processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical thinker with advanced Excel skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to manage several projects at once and communicate proactively without close supervision
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Basic understanding of Retail Sales or Shopper Panel data (i.e. Nielsen/IRI)
- Basic understanding of online panel or sample management processes
- Relevant experience as a project manager at a panel provider or survey programming organization
- Elementary understanding of ConfirmIt, SPSS Dimensions, Qualtrics or other survey programming platforms is a plus
- Knowledge in SPSS, Quantum, MarketSight, Dapresy, Tableau or other data processing tools is desirable
- Previous experience facilitating or executing qualitative methods such as 1-1's, shopalongs, community panels, and focus groups helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.