QUANTITATIVE TRADING TEAM LEAD - CRYPTOCURRENCY
How You Can Make an Impact
Geneva Trading LLC is looking for a Quantitative Trading Team Lead to grow our existing cryptocurrency operation. You will lead the global expansion of a high-performing trading and development team. This is an opportunity for a highly-motivated, mission-driven individual to build an innovative team that will leverage our existing resources to capitalize on market opportunities in the cryptocurrency space. Prior experience with the trading and operational aspects of cryptocurrency instruments is desired.
- Identify, maintain, and write trading strategies in the cryptocurrency markets.
- Analyze trade performance and financial time series data.
- Use systemic, data-driven approach to automate trading strategies.
- Build highly-competitive, successful team of Quantitative Traders, Analysts, and Developers to support the growth of the desk.
What You'll Need
- Must have a strong background in the fundamental design of existing and emerging cryptocurrency assets
- Demonstrated experience operating a portfolio across multiple exchanges
- Strong understanding and technical experience with the underlying technology supporting cryptocurrency (i.e. ledgers, blockchain, cryptography, wallets, exchanges, etc.)
- Knowledge of global legal parameters and security challenges surrounding digital currencies
- MS or Ph.D. in a STEM-related field highly preferred
- Skilled in Python, Big Data, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Mathematical Reasoning, Quantitative Development, and Applied Statistics
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re ambitious and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Compensation Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as on-site seminars, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.