Medical Device Analyst
What you will be doing:
As a Medical Device Analyst, you will be responsible for researching medical publications from the FDA, peer-reviewed journals, device manufacturers, CMS, and other credible sources to generate unbiased, robust medical device content for our research solution. Doctors, nurses, and health system executives rely on our team’s research to make informed product selection and utilization decisions that improve patient outcomes and reduce costs.
The successful candidate will be a naturally curious, self-starter with a passion for learning and understanding medical device technology as well as using evidence-based solutions to transform healthcare.
- Collect, structure, and maintain product specific data from various sources into the Lumere research platform
- Apply critical thinking, creativity, and resourcefulness to make decisions pertaining to data discovery, acquisition, and analysis
- Serve as a subject-matter expert across a broad set of medical devices to answer specific client inquiries relating to product profiles and evidence insights
- Assist and collaborate with Medical Product Specialists to support larger research projects and initiatives
- Entry level or 1+ years of medical device research or healthcare industry experience
- BA, BS, MA, or MS degree in biomedical engineer or natural science concentration
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel and MySQL is desirable but not required