We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partner strategically with Marketing and Product teams to understand business problems and needs in order to define analyses and advise on data instrumentation.
- Translate business and experimentation requirements to technical teams
- Compile data across various data sources and perform analyses to
- Grow and optimize our marketing and acquisition efforts
- Understand customer behavior, partner dynamics, and business performance
- Make recommendations, such as identifying marketing or product feature opportunities
- Identify data issues and work with Data Engineering to drive improvements in data hygiene
- Create analytical frameworks, reports, and visualizations to communicate findings and highlight key data trends to stakeholders
- Present your analyses and insights to stakeholders, clearly and concisely
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing/product/data analyst in a consumer-facing company
- BS in a relevant technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Solid foundation with analytics, deep understanding of the details of how data is created and solving data problems
- Expert at SQL and Excel for querying and manipulating large volume of data for analysis and visualization
- Willingness to gather and organize messy, "non-standard" or unstructured data
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Looker, etc.
- Ability to work independently and drive your own projects
- Excited about the opportunities in a startup and unfazed by the ambiguity and fast-paced culture that come with it
- Proactive with a problem-solving mindset and attention to detail
- Experience working across multiple business functions
- Statistical modeling experience as it relates to CRM (segmentation, churn prediction, etc) and A-B testing
- Understanding of ecommerce marketing channels and attribution modeling
- Experience with creating dashboards/reports
* We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.