Market Operations Analyst
Job Description Summary
The market operations analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an ongoing effort to increase sales productivity. The market operations analyst analyst will create and maintain sales and marketing reports using various company systems.
In addition to reporting, the market operations analyst will maintain records in the company CRM system, manage and distribute sales leads, and provide support to both the Inside Sales and Customer Service teams.
- Develop, maintain and publish sales analyses, reports and scorecards.
- Manage sales and marketing campaigns, compiling data into usable information.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to gain a detailed understanding of the data.
- Complete projects that require data analysis and presentations.
- Update data in CRM systems to reflect changes and additions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent job experience.
- 3 to 5 years of related, progressively responsible experience in business analysis and/or business intelligence.
- Working familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, with knowledge and skills with MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint. Generally familiar with CRM systems and reporting tools.
- Superior analytical skills supported by balance of intellectual curiosity and drive to delve further into evolving questions.
- Comfort working with a moderate degree of data ambiguity while efficiently providing impactful deliverables.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with sharp attention to detail.
- Project management skills with the ability to: Develop and meet deadlines while understanding shifting priorities.
- Take initiative and direction with a willingness to learn.
- Engage stakeholders to guide solutions and work across various teams to resolve problems.
- Communicate and present complex analyses and ideas both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.