Logistics Operations Analyst
Who We Are:
Launched in 2014, ShipBob is a tech-enabled fulfillment and logistics solution for growing e-commerce companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping products so business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
What You'll Do:
- Review, comment and follow-up on supply chain metrics.
- Provide analysis for logistics, shipping, and operational projects.
- Audit multiple departments and job functions and provide suggestions and feedback.
- Monitor, create and publish reports and metrics across multiple departments.
- Summarize analysis into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational observations and improvements.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports. Review reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Work frequently with FC management to analyze damages, errors, returns, productivity and performance reports. Work with Operations to make improvements.
- Work with cross-functional areas and interpret data for business processes, investigate root causes and provide appropriate recommendations based on analysis.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year analyst experience in a supply chain, supply network or logistics.
- Proficient in Excel, Access and SQL.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to take analytical data and create clearly written summaries based on findings a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter who is brings a natural curiosity and willingness to help build an organization.
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multitask a must.
- Available for occasional travel to Shipbob fulfillment center locations.