Logistics Operations Analyst, E-commerce
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Logistics Operation Analyst – E-Commerce: Our “No B.S.” cultural value is essential to our omni-channel fulfillment strategy. The Logistics Operation Analyst will drive continuous improvement of RXBAR’s E-Commerce fulfillment strategy using critical analysis of operational metrics and partnership review.
The Logistics Operation Analyst will lead the day to day operations of RXBAR’s broad E-commerce fulfillment strategy. Our ideal candidate has an aptitude for change management and an understanding of key contributing cost drivers of an E-commerce operation.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate fulfillment operations and drive efficiency through greater resource deployment and process transformation
- Manage and monitor systems integrations between RXBAR and multiple fulfillment sites, external customer integrations, and carrier partners; inform Systems & IT of any challenges or issues and support operational resolutions as necessary
- Develop and implement process for Small Parcel reverse logistics including asset receipt and recovery to minimize costs
- Track all E-Commerce expenses including Small Parcel spend and order fulfillment costs; lead change management for Small Parcel accessorial mitigation and claims
- Support the broader North American business as a functional logistics leader with all external fulfillment partners and all customers of RXBAR’s organization
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of key interactions between the RXBAR Supply Chain team, all internal business units, and critical external partners
- Drive greater collaboration with internal and external business partners through critical analysis, effective communication, and thorough conflict resolution
- Educate internal customers on the influential factors contributing to fulfillment costs to optimize our strategy for program specific needs
- Proactively design and implement sustainable process changes that drive logistical efficiency with small parcel carrier partners, warehousemen, and internal customers; create and administer fulfillment metrics to objectively measure performance to inform the broader RXBAR organization
- Escalate and inform leadership of any potential opportunities, market trends, or threats to our overall E-Commerce strategy
- Provide recommendations from historical analysis that mitigate risk and strengthen operational strategy
- Leverage experience and in-depth knowledge of contributing factors during rate negotiation for RXBAR's blossoming E-Commerce business
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience servicing the logistical needs of E-Commerce, retail and B2C customers
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Operations related field preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience in Logistics Management for a food or CPG shipper with a robust E-Commerce business operation and strategy
- Must be results-driven with a passion for entrepreneurship
- Demonstrated ability to provide statistical analysis, solve complicated problems independently, and present long term strategic plans
- Desire to excel and grow with the RXBAR organization
- Experience in Parcel network design, execution, and optimization highly desirable
- Experience with WMS, TMS and ERP integration highly desirable
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.