Lead BT Risk & Compliance Analyst
Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for analyzing and managing risk management issues. Identifies, measures, and makes decisions on operational and enterprise risks.
- Maintains input and data quality of risk management systems.
- Recommends options to control and reduce risks.
- Documents and communications risks.
- Identifies key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments.
- Develops systems and processes to monitor the validity of risk modeling outputs.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Risk, or Audit
- 2+ years of experience in Technology, Risk, or Audit
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Technology, Risk, or Audit
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
And by the way, while you’re waiting to hear from us, don’t forget to check out the great benefits Discover offers.
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.