STATUS: 30 hours per week
EDUCATION: Enrolled in Bachelor’s Program in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Mathematics or related field
Target Data is looking for Interns to support the Marketing, Client Services, Analytics, Technology and Strategy teams through a 12-week program this spring/summer. Our internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in learning new skills and gaining experience in the world of data-driven marketing. You will have the opportunity to learn various aspects of day-to-day operations. All responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-intern relationship and includes rotating projects within other departments for a comprehensive experience.
- Marketing strategy and execution, including social media planning, content development, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Managing client expectations, campaigns and vendor partnerships
- Creating, optimizing and reporting on Omni-channel campaigns that support clients
- Modeling client customer data to identify best prospects and campaign measurement to drive optimal marketing recommendations
- Cross functional support for Sales, Strategy, Client Services, and Analytics departments
- Eager to learn
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong writing ability
- Mac proficiency
- Skilled in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel)
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- $15 per hour
- Company laptop
- Casual dress code and collaborative work environment
- Chicago downtown office: Minutes from the Metra & CTA
- Monthly team outings: Sporting events, concerts, happy hours!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class. Although a temporary position, the Marketing Intern will be a member of the Target Data staff and be held to the organization’s rules, regulations, and protocol. The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and may change.