At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
We're open to entry-level college graduates with a Bachelor's degree!
The Implementation Audit Analyst responsibilities will include and flow with the life cycle of service bureau implementations. The daily tasks will be driven based on the greatest needs of the team at the time. This may translate to a day of reviewing client documentation and/or auditing our applications to ensure they are properly set up to meet the client’s needs. This role will also assist in validating bank account numbers, EINs, deposit frequencies, and tax rates.
- Validate and ensure all necessary information is provided for a successful client implementation
- Input new client information into our internal system
- Send information to the correct teams to begin client setup
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all setup work has been completed accurately
- Work with Implementation Consultants to address potential setup issues
- Research Tax setup and issues
- Review potential setup errors within the Implementation process
- Work with Sales to review all new client paperwork submitted from Sales to ensure accurate communication between Sales and Operations
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- A successful Audit Analyst will be self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to learn new concepts and applications quickly
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects with proven ability to set priorities and workflow
- At least 1+ year of administrative experience, preferably supporting a service bureau environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work in a busy, detail oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organization skills is a must to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience working with HRIS/Payroll systems is preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships, displays confidence and a positive attitude
- College degree preferred
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.