E-commerce Business Analyst
Are you ready to make a difference at a high-growth, global company, recognized as a “Visionary” in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce?
A Platinum Salesforce Partner, CloudCraze is the only SaaS based commerce product on the market, built natively in the Salesforce platform. With a core focus in the B2B space, CloudCraze is customer-focused, allowing our clients the ability to provide a tailored experience in order better connect and drive on-going relationships with their customers in ways that are commonly only experienced in B2C environments.
The E-commerce Business Analyst will work closely with the Professional Services and Product team members, as well as the local account and sales team members to deliver E-commerce solution based advisory services (technical and functional) to CloudCraze Clients and System Integrators. Qualified individuals should have experience in E-commerce or Salesforce, software/technical project implementations, resource/team management, customer engagement management, and eager to work in a highly evolving and fast-paced environment.
- Proactively engage with customers and system integrators for scoping, planning, and delivery of CloudCraze expert services in the field. Services include workshops, design/code reviews, training/enablement, system architecture, development (configuration/programming), product extension, solution optimization and ad-hoc product implementation questions.
- Help customers realize the value of the CloudCraze platform as well as maximize use of native capabilities during implementation and releases.
- Provide ecommerce best practices guidance to customers, partners, and internal CloudCraze personnel.
- Help create implementation best practices to guide implementation teams.
- Adapt services and delivery model based on innovation needs or observations from the field.
- Write services proposals, statements of work, order forms, or change requests.
- Support local Sales and Customer Success team members with new license or expansion opportunities. Consult on advanced functional/technical topics, implementation methodology, estimation, etc.
- Contribute to internal documentation (WIKI), author articles/white papers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Articulate ROI and ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Approximately 30% travel.
- Passionate about providing success services to help customers identify, create, and deploy business technology solutions.
- Eager to engage with a fast paced and growing company with a focus on high performance.
- 3-5 years professional experience in consulting or software development.
- 3-5 years of experience managing customer accounts or technical projects.
- 3-5 years working knowledge of Salesforce OR working in ecommerce management, support, or delivery.
- Aptitude to learn functional aspects of the CloudCraze platform.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field of study relevant to the role.
- 5+ years delivering Salesforce solutions.
- 5+ years delivering ecommerce solutions (e.g. custom, Hybris, IBM, ATG, Magento) in an Engagement Manager, Project Manager, or Business Analyst type role.
Why Work Here?
Start up feel with grown up benefits. Competitive pay, 401(k) with company matching contribution, Blue Cross and Blue Shield medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability. Chicago based employees also have access to a free gym on site, equipped with lockers and showers.
Transparency. No more wondering what's going on with the business and where its headed. Through quarterly "All Hands" and monthly "OurHour" meetings, we get together to discuss all things CloudCraze: recent client go-lives, new customer wins for the quarter, education on our partners or clients, financials and more, leaving plenty of time for Q&A with our CEO and executive team.
Get involved and have fun. We all take an active part in making this a fun place to work in and outside of the office. Get involved and give back through philanthropic organizations we volunteer with, or internal groups focused on culture, team building, and employee recognition. Sports your thing? We are active in several intramural sports teams and were kickball champs in our latest league.
Boat, bus or bike to work? We've got you covered with a FSA you can contribute pre-tax dollars, up to $255 per month, and use for transportation to work or parking fees. Bike year round, like some of our employees? We have an indoor bike storage facility and a lengthy bike rack right outside the office for keeping your wheels safe.
No more trudging out in bad weather to find lunch. We have a Fooda Popup Monday Friday, right in our lobby. And an organic fruit delivery to the office every week so there's plenty of healthy choices, literally at your fingertips.
Casual dress. Cut your dry-cleaning costs and pack your suits up. We have a casual dress code that matches our fun and focused culture. If qualified, we will respond.
No agencies or solicitations, please. At this time, CloudCraze is not sponsoring visas for employment authorization. Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.