Data Visualization Developer
At SilkRoad, we're passionate about creating a vision of success for talent management and human resource professionals and their organizations. And every day we pursue that passion and transform those visions into reality. Our corporate resume is a long one of achievement and customer success. We have 2,000 customers and we've learned a lot.
Take a look. http://www.silkroad.com/company/
- It's a start-up role within a mature company. Best & Worst of both worlds. You'll learn a lot.
- You will blend creativity, critical thinking, and strategy to work with, and visualize, data.
- You'll analyze data, create KPIs and build reports/dashboards to address business questions.
- You will also work with clients and team members to design relevant data visualizations leveraging appropriate tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik and Opensource tools like D3.
- You will work closely with database architects, database developers and application developers.
- A data geek; historically and in your DNA.
- Proficient with leading visualization tools like PowerBI and Tableau.
- Both left-brained and right-brained. Logical/Analytical and Creative/Thoughtful.
- A great communicator.
- Curious. We're creating something entirely new. Curiosity drives your open mind.
- Organized. You find comfort in spinning multiple plates.
- Fear of Failure. Failure not an option in your mind.
- Driven. You don't need to be told what to do. Set the goals and step aside please.
- Expert knowledge of BI and Analytics solutions.
- 3+ years working in data and visualization.
- Experience with data warehousing, business intelligence and quantitative methods.
- Advanced experience using SQL for relational databases.
- Experience or exposure to custom data visualization frameworks such as d3.js.
- Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, computer science or related field.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with data architects and engineers as well as end users.
- Familiarity with JIRA.