Data Visualization Analyst
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What You’ll be Doing:
Our Data Visualization Analyst is responsible for developing analyses and visualizations within Lumere’s application, while adhering to data visualization and engineering best practices. The analyst will develop ad hoc analyses, prototype scalable analytical features, and deliver client-facing analyses embedded within our solution.
- Develop and maintain analyses adhering to data visualization and engineering best practices
- Scale new analytical features while maintaining usability and performance
- Work closely with Product Management and UX/UI designers to deliver on roadmap items
- Systematically connect disparate data sets for analysis
- Solve analytical problems and technical challenges associated with analyses
- Iteratively improve analyses based on user feedback and needs
- Strong background in mathematics, statistics, engineering, and/or informatics
- SQL and strong knowledge of our database architecture are expected within 1-2 months of starting
- Familiarity with healthcare data preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough