- Own the data science and statistical decisions that make up our Analytics offerings, including (but not limited to) Assisted Review, Conceptual Searching, Categorization, Social Communication Analysis, Clustering, and adding structure to unstructured data.
- Work closely with Technical Product Managers and Engineering Managers to interrogate and distill our clients' problems into their purest forms.
- Explore and validate solutions with reliable and valid methods which cope with lacking optimal test data.
- Operate independently to conduct these investigations while meeting deadlines.
- Specify and communicate solutions to Architects and Engineers, collaborating with team members through final implementation.
- Advocate solutions through publishing blog posts, research papers, and white papers, as well as speaking at E-discovery and Analytics conferences.
- PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, or Related Field
- Excellent, enthusiastic communicator
- Expert in statistical analysis
- Creative thinker – able to brainstorm many different types of solutions
- Meticulous evaluator – able to research solutions, provide detailed pros and cons, and recommend course of action supported by data
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytics industry trends and standards
- Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as LSI, SVM, NLP techniques, Neural Networks, Ensemble methods, Bayesian methods
- Experience with SQL databases
- Proficiency in data science toolkits like R, NumPy, TensorFlow, SparkML, Keras, scikit-learn
- Experience with cloud Machine Learning Platforms, preferably Azure
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.