Data Operations Coordinator
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With 75,000 restaurants and 10 million diners across 1,300 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Data Operations Team Coordinator will support the Team Lead with the management of the daily workflow of internal & external resources who are responsible for ensuring timely and accurate content creation as part of the end to end restaurant onboarding (or updating) process.
The Data Operations Team Coordinator will report to the Data Operations Manager.
- Assist the Team Lead as needed with the daily workflow for a team of up to twenty Associates and Specialists
- Communicate directly with high value B2B enterprise clients via email and phone to ensure that target launch dates are met
- Coordinate a team of associates and specialists to execute high value/chain content updates
- Collaborate with front end data operations leadership and B2B account advisors
- Held accountable by the Data Operations Manager for team’s ability to hit target launch dates for high value/chain launches with exceptional quality. Expected to communicate the team’s performance to the Team Lead, Data Ops Manager and potentially the Sr. Manager
- Assist the Team Lead with the implementation & coordination of process changes by monitoring the queue and delegating tasks
- Act as a subject matter expert and represent the team’s perspectives during continuous improvement efforts
- Act as the primary resource for Associate/Specialists, restaurants and other department resources’ issues/escalations
- Dedicate some time each day to mentor, answer questions and collect feedback from the Associates/Specialists
- Assist with new team member training and onboarding as needed
- Maintain a fun culture and environment in alignment with the Grubhub values
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to create reports in Salesforce.com is preferred
- Able to use mathematical functions, create charts and pivots tables in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Effective communicator with a knack for articulating the problem and collaborating across teams