Through the use of customer-centered design principles and our own customer experience driven development methodology (CXDD), we connect the dots between businesses, their customers, and technology to reimagine physical and digital experiences. Solstice combines iterative strategy, lean user experience, agile development to deliver higher quality products to market faster.
We are a culture of innovators and thought leaders, educators, and contributors to the technology community. We are passionate advocates of Agile principles and adhere to them both in how we deliver our projects as well as how we run our business.
Who You Are:
- Ready to help shape our architecture practice and make an impact on the firm’s growth
- Strategic thought leader advising on building technical roadmaps, defining modern enterprise architecture and guiding teams to deliver it successfully
- Passionate data architect with a history of working with enterprise technologies, and leading the development effort of large-scale data systems
- You bring leading technology practices to our team in areas of data platforms and data architecture that are harmonious with the Customer Experience. and work on some of the most cutting-edge enterprise and emerging technologies
- You are constantly looking for outlets to share knowledge, get published, and present within the IT and business community
- Your work colleagues are your friends, your bosses are proud of you, and your clients always want you back. You’re ready to take the next step in your career.
- You have a knack for picking up new technologies quickly and the ability to apply concepts learned in other technologies and frameworks to those new platforms.
- Strong OO programming background, data platforms and mastery of design patterns to help engineers apply best practices
- A deep background in data platforms, data driven domain architecture, data science, machine learning and emerging technologies
- An understanding of key architectural concepts like microservices, security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
- A demonstrated command of data platforms, data driven design pattern, data science and machine learning architectures
About This Job:
- A senior thought leader leading the architecture design for Fortune 500 clients or professional services organization
- A technical leader across the firm, projects, and pre-sales work
- A servant leader in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
- Ability to communicate, both internally and externally, in an effective, timely professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work in an environment of competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus
- Capable of upwardly influencing the strategic direction of business solutions
- Ready to architect solutions including database & data warehouse, cloud infrastructure, data platforms, data science and machine learning.
- Conversant and architecturally capability with mobile, web, integration middleware, front-end technology & framework, and security.
- Mentoring, inspiring and leading tech leads, and engineers on proper development practices, patterns, and techniques.
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design including leveraging emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or a related discipline
We welcome Solsties to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Solstice is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.