Title: Data Analyst
Location: Chicago, Illinois
This position is not sponsorship approved
ShipBob’s mission is simple: provide world-class fulfillment to ecommerce sellers big and small.
With $60M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, and Hyde Park Venture Partners, we are ready for a new team member to help us reach the next level.
At ShipBob, we’re looking for individuals who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Perform/handle ad hoc analysis and data requests
- Design, build and maintain dashboards for easy data visualization and understanding
- Develop processes to record and maintain clean data within our database
- Own strategic projects related to product pricing, operational efficiencies, and other projects.
- Contribute to analytics department roadmap for planning and executing projects.
- 0-1 years’ experience
- Hard working, detail oriented, and passionate about helping small businesses compete online.
- Creative problem solver, ability to handle multiple projects, and strong work ethic needed
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or Similar required.
- Familiarity with Tableau a plus
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Referral Bonus Program
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.