Seismic, the world's leading provider of sales enablement tools, is on the hunt for a passionate and talented Sales Commissions Analyst. Seismic has been doubling revenue year-over-year for the past five years and expects to break the $100M mark in 2018. Our Finance organization is growing with the goal of being prepared for a potential future IPO.
You are right for this role if you are passionate about adding value to a fast pace organization through the delivery of timely, complete and accurate financial information. You are forward looking and possess the experience to build the foundation for Seismic to scale to a multi-billion dollar company. Ideally, you have two to four years of experience in a similar role with a bachelor's degree.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the monthly commissions calculations for sales team
- Support the design and development of new plans at each new fiscal year
- Prepare monthly commissions accruals to accounting
- Prepare and send out monthly commission's statements
- Work with sales teams to research and accurately resolve commission related issues
- Manage transition/implementation to Xactly
- Work with accounting team to plan for the upcoming transition to ASC 606 and other compliance or regulatory changes
- Other projects and initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 - 4 years of experience with sales compensation, preferably, in a global tech company
- Previous experience with Obero, Xactly, and SFDC strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build strong relationships across all levels of an organization
- Analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion
Seismic is the leading global sales and marketing enablement solution, improving close rates and delivering larger deals for sales while increasing marketing's impact on the bottom line. Large enterprises use Seismic to increase sales productivity through the automatic distribution of relevant information and personalized content to reps for any buyer interaction. Powerful content controls and visibility into usage ensures brand integrity and reduces risk. Seismic's machine learning and analytics capabilities continuously improves the entire enablement process for large enterprises, increasing the ROI of sales content and tying it directly to revenue. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 450 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, and Jackson Square Ventures.