Call Center Workforce Analyst
The Call Center Workforce Analyst (WFM) Specialist is responsible for daily scheduling of representatives including shift assignment, meetings, trainings and other required scheduling events. This position will also maintain the call flow and scripting in the telephony system.
- The Call Center Workforce Analyst (WFM) Specialist is responsible for daily scheduling of representatives including shift assignment, meetings, trainings and other required scheduling events. This position will also maintain the call flow and scripting in the telephony system.
- Handles all call center scheduling for representatives including shift assignments, meetings, trainings and other schedule related events
- Identifies staffing schedule needs based on current and historic call volumes and adjusts representative shift assignments accordingly
- Monitors inbound call traffic and ensures efficient distribution based on staff availability
- Develops, monitors and reviews performance reports and service performance trends for each account against the plan and recommend specific actions or remedies as necessary
- Resolves systems problems that may affect departmental standards
- Develops and maintains call scripting and call routing flows in the telephony system
- Oversees recording of messaging and prompts as approved by respective client
- Partners with Call Center Implementation Analyst on development of proposed scripts for new client implementations
Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years call center Workforce Management experience is required
- Extremely resourceful and able to problem solve
- Schedule flexibility is required
- Previous scheduling and/or Workforce Management experience is required
- Systems, Internet and call center Environment experience
- Insurance and/or benefits administration experience is highly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge is needed
- Benchmarking and trending experience
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.