Call Center Operations Reporting Analyst
Call Center Operations Reporting Analyst
Reports to: Operations Shared Services Manager
Enova is currently searching for a Call Center Operations Reporting Analyst to be responsible for a wide range of support for Enova’s call center operations group. Under the guidance of the Operations Shared Services Manager, you will act as an internal consultant on a variety of projects and tasks. Your primary focuses will be creating and maintaining reporting, investigating and correcting data integrity issues, improving operations efficiency, and evaluating and improving functional processes. You’ll utilize your strong communication and organizational skills to thrive in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
What You'll Do Here:
- Manage Accurate and Productive Reporting:
- Our Operations departments need to effectively manage their team and you will provide them with the actionable reporting they need to do that.
- You’ll work with cross functional teams to ensure the data is not only actionable, but also accurate and in the right hands.
- Lead UAT (user acceptance testing) for new reports and processes
- Create, execute and improve operational tasks and reporting.
- Always Be Analyzing:
- You’ll create an environment where operations can perform analysis both in real time and through weekly/monthly trending.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis regarding performance
- Be An Active Business Partner:
- You’ll engage with the Operations team and other business areas to document and develop reporting and analytic needs (dashboards) and assist with ad hoc analytical requests.
- Live our “Customer First” value and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when working with various stakeholders at all levels of the organization to accomplish project goals.
- Flex and adapt to changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Continuous Process Improvement:
- We’re always looking to improve so you will analyze current business practices, efficiency metrics, user needs, and workflow processes to recommend process improvements and innovative solutions based on business requirements.
- Work independently or with business partners to automate manual aspects within operations and evaluate platform functionality as needed.
- You’ll conduct regular industry benchmarking to make sure we’re keeping up with the competition.
- Proactively investigate and identify opportunities throughout operations to maximize resources.
What We Need From You:
- 2-8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Independent and motivated self-starter with advanced problem solving, strong attention to detail, and issue resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion, and to present conclusions in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Know your way around Excel and SQL. Modeling experience, VBA, etc.
- Exposure to operations intensive environments
Stuff We Like, But Don't Require:
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Familiarity with the business intelligence tool Microstrategy
Our Tactical Operations and Reporting Team:
Tactical Operations & Reporting is a group of analytical thinkers that support the operations teams. They focus on creating and maintaining reporting, investigating and correcting data integrity issues, improving operations efficiency, and evaluating and improving functional processes. They utilize strong communication and organizational skills to thrive in a dynamic and cross-functional environment. Their top priority is to ensure Operations has the tools they need to run successfully and ensure continuous improvement.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that uses its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and creative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome." Ready to join us?
Perks means something different to everyone. Yes, we have snacks and a game room, but we also have summer hours, a sabbatical program, 401k matching and education reimbursement. Most importantly, we like to think of our people as perks too. Isn’t working with innovative colleagues critical to the success in your next job?