Business Solution Analyst
What will you be working on?
The Solutions Analyst will be responsible for defining and delivering our Elegrity Connect Platform, specifically our Conflicts Manager and Business Intake Manager solutions to our clients. They will discover and document business requirements and translate those requirements into technical solutions and related specifications. The Solutions Analyst provides billable solution analysis and project management work and enhances our customer relationships.
- Engage stakeholders at clients (and prospective clients) in envisioning exercises, as well as detailed requirements and solution envisioning
- Facilitate group and stakeholder requirements gathering sessions
- Identify and advocate process improvements on behalf of the client
- Map client requirements to iManage products and solutions where customizations are required
- Communicate and document envisioned solutions visually and in written word form to customers and prospects
- Provide billable project management services on large and small-scale projects
- Ensure timely, on budget and quality-controlled execution of projects
- Generate comprehensive plans for delivery projects
- Ensure ongoing quality for solutions delivery including formalized QA methodologies, etc.
- Support in the creation and/or review of all sales proposals relating to consulting work
- Bachelor’s degree or MS or JD
- 10+ years’ experience in this role or highly complementary business role
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage large amounts of detailed information, including production of functional and technical specifications
- Demonstrated solution analysis and solution envisioning experience utilizing a sophisticated array of technologies to solve sophisticated business challenges
- Consulting experience involving engagement with C-level or equivalent executives
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process analysis and improved methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in several of the following core technologies:
- Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- High level of commitment to quality
- Ability to generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
- Personnel management experience, including evidence of project team facilitation
- Legal or Financial Services industry experience a plus
- Consulting experience a plus
*Travel may be required to fulfill the duties of this position(up to 25%)
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com