Business Intelligence Developer
Reporting to the Director of Support Operations, the BI Developer will create new intelligence solutions to solve challenging problems and support Spring’s key objectives. This position is responsible for managing existing analytics requirements as well as building out new reports and interactive dashboards. The BI Developer will also work on emerging solutions like data warehousing. The BI Developer will be tasked with projects that directly impact Spring’s business decisions on an ongoing basis.
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests for internal and external reporting needs
- Pull and analyze data to provide market and customer intelligence to business managers
- Create and manage web-based platform for external data application
- Drive operational efficiencies by focusing on scalable solutions, processes and KPIs.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess trends and develop dashboards, proactively supporting Spring’s growing information needs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a quantitative focus (computer science, management info systems, statistics, etc)
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work across multiple departments to solve problems
- 2-4 years of experience in a report authoring or senior analyst role
- 2+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries with large database systems
- Advanced knowledge of data manipulation in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of database design and data warehousing
- Basic proficiency with HTML
- Experience with PostreSQL preferred
- Experience with intelligence software like Pentaho or Logi Info is a plus
Spring Marketplace (springmarketplace.com) is a vibrant startup company headquartered in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. We offer full benefits, a 401(k) plan, and free Fitbit fitness trackers for our company wellness program! Apply today or reach out to [email protected] We are proudly an equal opportunity employer.