Brand Growth Solutions Manager
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking a Brand Growth Solutions Manager to join our team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
WHAT DO WE NEED?
SPINS' Brand Growth Solutions team is focused on helping SPINS' biggest clients achieve sustained, profitable growth. The team uses SPINS industry-leading Natural, Organic, and Specialty Products Retail Market Information in combination with robust consumer information, analytics and strategic analyses to generate powerful insights and develop profitable growth solutions. Comprised of experienced and entrepreneurial CPG and Retail professionals, the team is dedicated to delivering brand and retail growth. This high visibility, high impact part of our business builds and shapes the development of brand and retail growth solutions for one of the fastest growing industries in today’s market.
Our Brand Growth Solutions Manager will be working with our biggest clients (CPG, Retail, Private Equity) to help them capture their biggest growth opportunities. The Manager will lead delivery of strategic analyses, insights, and recommendations based on applying SPINS proprietary assets, in combination with each Client’s own information and team members. This includes leveraging the numerous quantitative assets SPINS has developed, as well as the qualitative insights held within the wider SPINS organization. This individual will be working directly with senior executives at our client companies to understand their opportunities and develop growth solutions and strategies to capture them. The Manager must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently, and lead other Manager and/or Analyst-level resources within SPINS and Client organizations.
The position reports to the SPINS Brand Growth Solutions Director, will be based in our Chicago office, and will require up to 25% travel.