Batch Implementation, Sr Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-5 years of progressive work experience with data analysis and or programming concepts or related hands on college coursework
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, data manipulation/transformation and relational databases
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and quality assurance.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to act decisively in fast pace and frequently changing environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and possess highly efficient time management skills
We’d love to see:
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry is preferred.
- ETL Knowledge - proficient with tools such as Ab Initio and Informatica etc.
- Experience with open source scheduling utilities such as AutoSys, Control M, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
Impact You'll Make:
- ( In First 30 days) Analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure customer business needs are satisfied.
- ( In First 90 days) Collaborate with teams on translating process designs, with adherence to standards, into repeatable system configurations while maintaining required documentation.
- ( Beyond 90 days) Develop and execute design concepts, code standards and test plans in order to validate batch fulfillment system setup and output.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.