Associate Supply Chain Planner
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Participate in an Entry Level Training Program that encourages participants to develop the skills and capabilities needed to meet current and future business needs for Supply Chain Planning.
The Supply Chain Associate in this role will focus on the delivery and execution of supply chain processes for both internal and external clients. Specific tasks can include reporting on Supply Chain volume trends, execution of managed items to assure supply, develop and lead inventory policies for specific materials, manage strategies for minimizing obsolescence & Create and manage demand plans. Besides being responsible for reviewing, communicating and monitoring supply& demand plans for their assigned client, this position may also monitor performance of the plans, make recommendations for improvements and conduct root cause analysis of issues to drive continuous improvement. The Associate will also engage with other supply chain partners including, restaurants, distribution centers and suppliers.
- Develop production and inventory management plans
- Conduct production capacity analyses and financial risk assessments to identify potential constraints and/or exposure and create recommended contingency plans to mitigate or minimize risk
- Ensure effective communication internally and externally of account issues. Act as the single point of contact for Suppliers, DCs and/or Customers
- Track and manage compliance against plans and make recommendations on corrective actions as necessary through the entire promotional life cycle
- Manage the replenishment processes across the supply chain network including reallocation decisions
- Ensuring the accuracy and consistency of forecast volume at the item level
- Manage and adjust demand plans and inventory planning models as appropriate, ensuring stakeholder alignment
- Conduct regular supplier and DC level communication meetings
- Distribute and discuss Shipment and Inventory plans to drive seamless collaboration and achieve the program objectives
- Evaluating system performance and pursuing opportunities to improve efficiency
- Facilitate discussion on benefits metrics and benefits realization process
- Create new ideas and processes, and drive for continuous innovation and customer satisfaction
- Conduct root cause analysis on weekly planning exceptions.
- Identify gaps and issues and work with stakeholders to resolve
- Work with HAVI functional groups to ensure process alignment
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA and or BS in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Strong Academic Record
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Experience with database applications or ability to adapt to and learn new software applications.
- Knowledge of advanced planning and inventory software systems such as JDA or SAP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in a team environment.
- Internship or experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Distribution, or Business related field
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success