ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, TECHNICAL ACCOUNT ANALYTICS
Our analytics team transforms our unique data into business impact. With a team of 80+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to BI. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad-tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. If you enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics, we want to talk to you.
- Work within a team of analytics professionals who provide performance measurement and actionable insights around program optimization to marketers.
- Collaborate with internal teams and marketers to help identify and develop program solutions that meet identified marketing objectives via custom analysis and data-driven insights.
- Translate complex concepts into meaningful data-driven stories that resonate with marketers and highlight Conversant’s value proposition.
- Development of POVS on methods to address different measurement needs.
- Act as subject matter expert for internal teams on product enhancements and scalable reporting needs.
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, economics, statistics, operations research or related discipline strongly preferred
- SQL programming experience
- Exposure to direct marketing analytics
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of online advertising delivery systems and online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Ability to process large datasets, including, advertising impression data, site visitation, and online ecommerce databases
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to foster dialogue among internal groups and clients.