Coordinator, People & Organization
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Coordinator, People & Organization: Over the past three years we have grown at excess of 300% year over year. The growth of the organization can be directly tied to the quality of people on our team. We are looking for a Coordinator to support the People & Organization Department and assist with the growth and needs of the organization. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone with a passion for people and organizational development and a desire to directly impact growth in business.
The ideal candidate has passion and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude and excitement for helping others and growing our business.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Payroll & Benefits Administration- Assist with payroll processing and benefit updates in an accurate and timely manner
- HRIS Maintenance- Help maintain Human Resources Information System (HRIS) records, ensuring data integrity, compile/create reports as needed
- Talent Acquisition- Support talent acquisition efforts, application review, schedule phone screens/interviews as needed
- Onboarding/Integration- Assist with onboarding and integrating new hires into the Company; create onboarding & training packets, assist with scheduling of onboarding activities
- Training & Development- Support training & development initiatives, assist with creating content, organizing training sessions, participate in cross functional initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness; support Company’s mission of creating a continuous learning culture
- Culture & Engagement- Organize employee engagement initiatives & events; support and promote Company culture and core values
- Compliance- Assist with updating and disseminating Company policies; ensure Company is operating in compliance with internal policies as well as federal, state, and local regulations related to employment and employee safety
- Continual Improvement- Assist with process and system implementations and improvements to support the People & Organization department
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in Human Resources; internship experience will be considered
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and a passion for service and creating processes that better serve our team
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage workload to meet deadlines while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Highly adaptable, resourceful, ability to think creatively and approach things differently
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite & Mac OS
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries