FourKites, Inc. is a logistics technology startup providing next generation software platform for freight brokers and shippers to streamline their operations. Our connected devices platform is the most advanced in the industry and has been deployed by several freight brokerage houses in the country. We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transport Topics Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers. We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process. We’re funded by a great group of investors who care about our company and our team’s success.
Our Finance team is growing and looking for a Contracts Manager to work cross-functionally with the Sales department to manage customer and vendor contracts.
Manage the contract process, start to finish, from auditing existing contracts to managing the negotiation process and understanding the key points of the contracts, to monitoring and reporting contract compliance for all business units.
Analyze and interpret business requirements to develop all contract agreements for Business and Product lines.
Provide administrative and analytical support for sales organization to ensure contract compliance and optimization; interfaces directly with sales team or sales operations within the divisions to generate customer contracts.
Act as a central point and key driver of contracts management process:
- Ensures all contracts are properly entered and maintained in systems and reporting tools. Directs the contracts process to ensure all agreements meet company approval policies, legal requirements; interprets and guides internal parties to ensure internal and external customer specifications can be met.
- Coordinates the resolutions of contract issues with Legal as appropriate.
- Manages contract process for new and renewal contracts by driving the process and ensuring all the necessary people and components participate.
- Advise sales and management of contractual rights and obligations per contract.
- Prepare, reviews and processes customer contracts accurately and timely through the system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5 years of prior contract or contract paralegal experience preferred
- Strong computer and database experienced required; excellent Microsoft skills (word, excel) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills