What your day could consist of:
- Logging and editing weekly video content.
- Working with Video Producer to outline video projects.
- Reviewing edits and gathering feedback from Producer and other stakeholders.
- Posting videos to our company website and social channels.
- Partnering with marketing on our video social media strategy and owning our social media video presence.
- Working with the education department to develop, film and edit educational product content.
- Working with designers to create graphics for videos and the website.
What is needed:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar post-production role
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with multi-cam documentary style editing is strongly preferred.
- A portfolio of work that shows you've got creative editing skills (Note: This doesn't have to be a “reel” - Individual, full length videos are more than welcome).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects - sticking to an agreed upon post-production schedule.
- Ability to help out with production when needed. This could be helping set up lights or booming an on-the-fly interview in the office.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!