Social Media Manager
As a Social Media Manager at Veritas Health, you will be managing social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day social engagement activities while building our presence and traffic to our main educational sites. You will work closely with the digital marketing manager, editorial staff, and creative staff. Applicants must be able to:
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day social engagement activities.
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Promote VH content through social advertising
• Curate, and manage all published content on social media (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen, engage and respond to social media users.
Key Metrics for Success:
• Grow traffic to social properties.
• Build engagement with social media properties.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions (i.e. creating relationships with other media outlets to create and build a robust linking relationship).
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Work with Digital Marketing Manager and creative to improve B to C traffic on social media channels (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Work with Digital Marketing Manager and creative to create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Work with the creative team to develop and build brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management.
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
• Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
• Implement a content editorial calendar and publishing schedule to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
We want to talk to you if you have:
- 3-5 years proven working experience in social media and marketing.
- BA/BS from a reputable college/university
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and analytical skills