Senior Specialist, Photo and Video
- Full-stack video production, including meeting with internal clients and negotiating resources, pre-production through post-production, working with social media and data analytics teams to measure impact.
- Able to understand complex software and industry issues and interpret these into video work, often on tight timelines, limited resources, and with multiple approval processes.
- Willing to work autonomously but has excellent communication skills with clients and supervisors.
- Willing to take calculated risks and experiment with the brand experience to develop content unique to the Relativity brand.
- Strategizes with Relativity teams to conceptualize new deliverables and iterate on existing ones for a variety of channels (including digital, print, and experiential media) and in support of product releases, events, campaigns, evolving brand standards, and thought leadership
- Contributes ideas, professional experiences, critiques, and education to the larger team that increases the productivity and morale of the team
- Able to travel for remote shoots and handle logistics at the shoot location
- Find ways to place Relativity at the vanguard of in-house creative work by leveraging developing media channels, video/audio/motion graphics techniques, or other aspects of a video production.
- Proficiency in working with video/photography gear
- Proficiency with: Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition (Or similar DAW), Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Storyboarding
- BFA or BA in video, design, communications, advertising, or marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in a production leadership position managing large-scale projects with assets in multiple channels, including print, digital, and experiential design.
- Proven experience interpreting corporate brands for video.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office suite, and project management tools.
- Fluent in event design, UX.
- Knowledgeable in front-end web development languages and concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience managing creative projects in relevant industries (tech, in-house creative)
- Experience leading successful corporate-level projects related to external communications and brand.
- Audio editing experience is a plus.
- This role will be responsible for working with and maintaining a global network of freelancers.
- Periodic travel is required for this job. The amount of travel required varies, but is historically less than two weeks of the year.
- Sometimes filming/photographing schedules will require early mornings or late nights, but we try to fit everything into a 9 to5 work day as much as possible.
- The job is somewhat physically demanding. You will be required to move and set up gear in a variety of shooting locations.