Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love.
As the Marketing Writer, we are looking for a skilled and imaginative wordsmith, you approach each new blank page as your canvas. In your hands, language can intrigue, provoke, assure, and inspire. As comfortable crafting a smart paragraph for a drip email campaign as researching, drafting, and editing a white paper, you understand the importance of making each word count. You share the journalist’s pursuit for truth, prizing accuracy and understanding. Though you geek out over complexity, you have the rare ability to bring clarity and crispness to the matter at hand while projecting a brand’s genuine voice. A collaborator at heart, you enjoy bouncing ideas off your teammates—because at the end of the day, you, too, are all about making everyone’s great work even better.
- Write clear, concise content consistent with the Evive brand’s voice.
- Write both short- and long-form content, including email campaigns, white papers, case studies, website copy, sales collateral, and blog articles.
- Conduct thorough research and perform interviews to supplement the insights gathered from internal subject-matter experts.
- Simplify complicated topics into communications everyone will understand.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with Marketing team.
- Support content-marketing efforts with research, editing, proofreading, and writing of other content.
- Edit PR-related materials such as press releases and awards applications.
- Other super-fun work as assigned by the Vice President of Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or Public Relations, or equivalent work experience and killer writing samples.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in copywriting for marketing, with a diverse range of work samples.
- Skilled in creative concept development.
- Proficient in G Suite as well as Microsoft Office.
- Eye for detail and consistency.
- Employee benefits, human resources, or healthcare experience preferred.
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!