Education Content Specialist
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We are seeking an ambitious Education Content Specialist to design and deliver online training sessions to ActiveCampaign’s customers.The ideal candidate has a strong background in customer success and training. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication and analytical skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Education Content Specialists are driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions with our customers. In addition to delivering high-impact training sessions to customers around the world, you will also be responsible for creating training materials and providing input to improve the customer education experience.
As an Education Content Specialist at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 70,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Define the online content roadmap and maintain a calendar of both on-demand and live educational resources to be released
- Manage the online customer-facing education content library, including updates to existing content and development of new content
- Develop certifications and courses for topics including the ActiveCampaign toolset and marketing and sales domain knowledge
- Manage the learning management system for both internal and customer-facing content
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure all education resources are aligned with our overall marketing and product strategy
What is needed:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or training; SaaS experience is desirable
- Ability to effectively capture the attention of large audiences and keep them engaged
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer learning experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective learning strategies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and be a strong team player
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description