E-Commerce Operations Associate
Be a creative Agent of Change
Are you focusing in E-Commerce and pleased working in a dynamic and creative environment?
At FTD (NASDAQ: FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the sales group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions.
As an E-Commerce Operations Associate, the goal is to provide full service to member florists so that we can help them succeed through participation in meaningful, valuable and relevant services.
What You Will Give:
- Create, modify and deploy relevant images and content in e-commerce programs such as websites or digital marketing solution so that the offerings properly represent the member florist and the programs generate meaningful results.
- Assist in data entry of new products-including images, descriptions, product features.
- Assist in merchandise and site changes as requested by members.
- Maintain relationships with member florists in order to provide a superior member experience and maximize results. As part of the relationship management effort, the E-commerce Operations Assistant will also interact with employees from other departments and 3rd party vendors.
- Create digital assets such as banners and photos by leveraging tools such as Photoshop.
- Maintain a basic understanding of current e-commerce best practices and terminology related but not limited to SEO, SEM, UX, Analytics.
- Manage ad hoc site customization projects by working with member and developer. Facilitate timely completion by documenting design requirements and/or implementing basic CSS or HTML changes.
- Efficiently and accurately enter and maintain all data related to e-commerce programs within multiple systems.
- Identify and present enhancement or issues to management in a timely manner to help maintain quality programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a team
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a fair vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (local gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping craft our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
What we seek:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience; minimum 2 years' experience in a position with a high level of customer interaction.
- Basic troubleshooting skills related to the Internet.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Photoshop, Basic Web Technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Experience with AS400, HEAT (or other systems used to document information; standard support systems)
- Previous work experience with a phone support environment.
- Clear problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write emails and basic correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to plan, organize, and proactively problem solve on a strategic level.
- Ability to professionally handle multiple projects and a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to adjust to and work with last minute changes and requests.
- Physical Demands: the employee is regularly required to use hands and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the e-commerce team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in Downers Grove, IL.
FTD Companies is a global best-in-class floral and gifting company with a vision to be the top tier and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.