Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
We are looking for a copywriter with a technical, B2B focus to join our fast-growing team. As our number of partnerships rapidly increases, we need the help of an industrious and independent writer to concisely communicate our new products to different audiences. This person’s primary responsibility will be writing technical product documentation for prospective customers, integration guides for partners, and API/SDK docs for developers. Additionally, this person would work with the PR and Design team to assist with corporate communications and product messaging, as needed. This person would be based in our Chicago office and be the first member of the content strategy team within the Design group.
What you might own at Amount:
- API/SDK Documentation hosted on the website and shared directly with external development teams
- Knowledge Base Articles and Technical Wikis
- Integration and Help Guides to share with partners
- Short-form and Long-form Product Spec Sheets
- Technical Whitepapers that highlight product benefits
- Software User Guides for internal tools
- Case Studies to popularize the benefits of Amount’s product offering
- Library of Technical and Product Terminology
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor's Degree in English combined with technical experience or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a technical copywriter in the software industry
- Experience writing API/SDK documentation
- Ability to explain complex technical topics in ways appropriate to technical and non-technical users
- Ability to execute quickly, independently, and under limited supervision
- Strong independent research skills
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines
- Desire to work on marketing content if needed
- Excited about being the first on a new team within the company
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.