The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We apply insightful, strategic, brand-building processes to the creation ofcreating advertising industry leading, award-winning promotions, digital experiences, CRM and loyalty programs, premiums and brand events. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
You are interesting to us because you’re driven and inspired by design, and the impact it can make on people and the world. You have exceptional attention to detail, and know how to collaborate seamlessly with account, strategy and fellow creatives in a fast-paced, creative environment.
The Marketing Store is looking for a Copywriter with the ambition and energy to help make TMS famous for its Creative Solutions. This copywriter will have a background in digital marketing and customer engagement, with the ability to tell a gripping story in 3 seconds, using 6 words or less for our large communications client. In other words, he or she writes effective copy for promotional elements that don’t merely suggest consumer action but compels it.
This copywriter gets it, understanding the path to creating loyal customer and guiding brand affinity.
She or he is conversant with today’s culture, the buzz, the trendy, and the trends-to-be. This individual will be responsible for partnering with digital experience leads, UX designers, digital strategists and other cross functional teams to drive the creation of strategically sound copy for large customer engagement campaigns.
- Write convincing copy, headlines, taglines that captures attention instantly
- Manage the quality of copywriting deliverables, ensuring they meet TMS standards and client expectations
- Partner with cross-functional teams in the creation of on-strategy concepts and experiences
- Partner with experience designers, art directors and internal teams to create powerful and compelling concepts that are on brand and strategically sound
- Develop a strong, working knowledge of client’s business, brand, consumer, and competitive landscape to inform insightful campaign ideas
- Provide quality assurance, accuracy, and accountability throughout process
- Contribute to the enthusiasm and engagement within the team for the client’s brand and program
- Follow best practices for digital communication
- Understands UX writing—concise but engaging
- Eye for detail when writing for an intricate mobile app
- Can adapt to writing in various styles and formats to accommodate multiple brand voices
Desired Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and firm grasp of English grammar
- Finely developed sense of humor
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Naturally curious mind and passion for digital
- Portfolio solid, relatable work that demonstrates potential for greatness
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of copy/concept experience at a creative agency
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.