Content Quality Specialist
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to hire a Content Quality Specialist for its Content Services team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- An obsessive perfectionist that knows when to put down the paintbrush and ship
- The kind of person that can expertly use an Onion headline as an analogy in a serious strategy meeting.
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
The role requires experience in the Natural Products or Conventional Grocery Industry and knowledge of the departments, brands, products and attributes that fuel the industry. A passion for health and wellness and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment will be important for success. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced growing environment are important.
You'll be expected to enter data in our web-based application according to SPINS protocol and meet accuracy targets that are provided by your team leader. You'll be following SPINS quality control protocols to uphold data entry and accuracy standards, as well as resolve quality control reports as assigned by your team leader. In addition, you'll research and audit product information on natural products using images, manufacturer data, and SPINS partners while updating Content Services with additional product information. Your job will include communicating Content Services initiatives and informing frameworks for enhanced and new quality control protocols.
YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ experience in a natural/organic/specialty gourmet grocery retail environment
- 2 years’ experience analyzing large datasets and/or Master Data Management
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and summarize results quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work independently and against compressed timelines
- Exposure to natural/organic/specialty gourmet grocery product sales data desired
- Exposure to syndicated data (SPINS, The Nielsen Co., IRI and/or Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturing setting) desired
- Adept at learning new technologies and business functions
- Maintained focus on customer satisfaction