Content Marketing Specialist
Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist with exceptional writing skills to join our growing company. This person will be responsible for writing engaging B2B content. You will work on a variety of writing projects, ranging from thought leadership pieces to social media posts. Our ideal candidate will have experience writing for B2B, preferable within the technology industry. We’re looking for someone who is extremely proactive, creative, a team player, and thrives in a fast-paced role. This position reports to our Marketing Director in our downtown Chicago office. Please include 2 writing samples with your application.
- Execute and manage all sales and marketing documentation including articles, white papers, case studies, sell sheets, webinar and sales presentations, website copy, etc.
- Create and manage an annual content calendar including blog releases, thought leadership pieces, social media posts, press releases, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create material such as flyers or promotional emails for 15 to 20 annual trade shows and events
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, and product teams to generate quarterly company newsletter
- Any additional writing projects that sales or marketing needs complete
- B.S. or B.A. degree in journalism, public relations, communications or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of content marketing experience
- Understanding of SEO best practices and its effect on content development
- Exceptional writer/editor and a self-starter who is ready to take initiative
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- 2 strong B2B writing samples to show off writing skills Required
- Experience with B2B technical writing
- Experience with marketing automation solutions (Act-On Software)
- Experience with email marketing solutions (ActiveCampaign)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce)
What’s in it for you: You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: a competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, paid parental leave, casual and flexible work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.