Content Integration Specialist
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to hire a Content Integration Specialist for its Content Services team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- An obsessive perfectionist that knows when to put down the paintbrush and ship
- The kind of person that can expertly use an Onion headline as an analogy in a serious strategy meeting.
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
The role requires experience working with large datasets and Master Data Management tools. You'll be managing the reception, ingestion, processing and content output of channel data sources and will act as subject matter expert on channel data processes and procedures.You'll drive initiatives for automation and improved efficiency of incoming channel data. As the lead contact for data management within a channel, accuracy, attention to detail, and strong project management skills are required. You'll create and generate routine status reports on incoming channel volume, as well as other projects. This role will also require approximately 20% data entry, entering data into our web-based application according to SPINS protocol.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ experience working with large datasets and/or Master Data Management
- 2 years’ experience working with point of sale and/or syndicated data (SPINS, The Nielsen Co., IRI and/or Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturing setting)
- Demonstrated success learning new software and adapting to changes
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods or natural/organic retail environment desired
- Exposure to systems analysis and/or coding languages a plus desired