Account Management Executive
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
The Account Management Executive is responsible for managing his/her client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing clients. The Account Management Executive serves a critical function within the Customer Success Team to establish partnerships with existing and emerging Direct and Indirect partners across multiple industries. Through relationships and deep account knowledge, the Account Management Executive brings higher value to their customers, helping them work smarter by through Infutor's product and service solutions.
This position is open in the Ft Myers, FL or Oakbrook Terrace, IL (Chicagoland) area.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Account Management Executive, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Consultative Selling — Develop deep account relationships with executive-level and operational contacts and document needs and organizational priorities. Earn the role of trusted advisor by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Infutor’s solutions and matching these solutions to client needs. Outline benefits of capabilities against critical business issues; be able to articulate the value proposition and gain commitments. Possess a thorough understanding of competitor’s products and services and can distinguish us from the competition in making recommendations for new marketing opportunities. Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices.
- Sales Planning — Responsible for thoroughly understanding business challenges and opportunities facing the companies in your portfolio. Create account management plans for strategic accounts including work flow and business assessments in order to identify opportunities which create high impact and return on investment for the account base through the increased use of Infutor solutions. Leverage and include team members in sales and account planning efforts. Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts. Be comfortable with ROI and value sales models. Manage accounts and contacts through Salesforce.com, record contact and maintain high quality content.
- Sales Growth — Have personal accountability for identifying and closing new revenue opportunities and meeting revenue expectations within assigned portfolio. Use business intelligence and account knowledge to build specific account strategies to increase market share and build compelling business cases to cross-sell other core Infutor products into the account. Be responsible for providing accurate forecasting and financial information as required. Manage contracts and volume analysis and trending, renewals, pricing, and all elements related to client satisfaction and retention that will lead to revenue growth.
- Teamwork & Collaboration — Provide guidance to internal teams that work with you to develop and implement effective solutions (across authentication, risk, scoring, analytic, and marketing areas). Document your activity using Salesforce.com and internal sales tools. Effectively coordinate internal resources to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions. Provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-6 years’ relevant sales/client management experience, customer support, after-sales support, or related activities
- Strong customer orientation and self-motivation is required
- Ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with partners at all organizational levels
- Exceptional customer service skills; willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Proven track record in account management, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Experience in managing strategic business relationships with clients
- Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- Ability to confidently make decisions and escalate issues and decisions when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Capacity to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience within functional area
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Strong technology skills; PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Previous experience in information services, marketing analytics, scoring and verification services across various verticals is preferred
- An understanding of how various industries utilize risk and marketing data, analytics and fraud prevention solutions is preferred.
- Experience in sales verticals such as: Financial Services, Retail, Digital Marketing & various data service providers/companies
Very competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook employees)
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto, Home & Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round