Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the country, is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,600 employees in 134 offices nationwide and have been recognized in Chicago Tribune’s Top Places to Work since 2007.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Commissions Accountant in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Calculate semi-monthly commission/incentives based on compensation plan provisions
- Review commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness
- Engage with employees to research and accurately resolve commission, bonus payment, and other payroll related inquiries.
- Validate and input approved compensation agreements into relevant systems
- Special projects as needed
- College Degree –preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
- Detail oriented, Self-starter, & Quick learner
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.