About Camelot Illinois:
Camelot Illinois has been awarded the contract as the new private manager of the Illinois Lottery. The company is restoring transparency, integrity and responsibility to the Illinois Lottery. In partnership with the state, Camelot will operate a modern lottery that truly benefits the people of Illinois. The company’s innovative approach places consumers and social responsibility at its core, providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. Camelot is committed to building an organization with the strength and experience to grow the lottery and reinforce its rightful position as a force for good.
Camelot Illinois is a subsidiary of Camelot Global, a leading technology and professional services provider to lotteries around the world. Camelot Global’s portfolio of work includes the Irish National Lottery, Loterie Romande, the California State Lottery, the Kentucky Lottery, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, among others.
Our sister company, Camelot UK, has operated the UK National Lottery since 1994. Camelot UK has an unrivaled track record for success, helping the UK National Lottery deliver over $80 billion to winners and $46 billion to good causes to date.
About the Team:
The Technology team utilizes the latest technological trends to effectively build and manage solutions in an informal, open and collaborative environment.
Within Camelot Illinois, the Business Analyst will be responsible for performing business and software requirements analysis for Camelot Illinois’s customers. The ideal candidate will have experience working in customer-facing roles, providing consultancy and analysis services on a broad range of assignments.
- Perform business, process and software requirements analysis on large and commercially important projects
- Analyze products, suppliers and competitors, and advise on which actions to take
- Possess a variety of analysis techniques that can be adapted to suit different projects and customers
- Define the logical architecture for large product developments and implementations
- Consult and advise Camelot Illinois’s on a variety of internal and external business systems related topics
- Identify business opportunities and product features for Camelot Illinois’s products, and work with a development team to deliver feature rich solutions.
- Strong experience in a business consultancy or equivalent role
- A proven background in working on software development projects in a requirements analysis role
- Ability to articulate examples of large multiple system implementation projects in a customer environment
- Experience of working as an analyst with software delivery teams
- Experience of working on multiple and varied projects, delivering a variety of software applications, with lottery or gaming experience being an advantage
- A professional, credible and measured demeanor
- Engaging, influential, dynamic and authoritative
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of adapting to customer and project needs
- Capable of operating in wide range of environments, cultures and customer situations
- Preferably have an excellent knowledge of gaming systems or comparable platforms
- Have an excellent knowledge of digital channels and e-commerce products and services
- Have a good understanding of software/application architecture and design methods
- Have sufficient technical skills in order to contribute to the design and architecture of technology solutions
WHY WORK FOR US
Camelot Illinois is building a transformative lottery company with world-class people, technology and operations. The Camelot values of being honest, creating together, keeping it simple and thinking long term are embedded in the design of our organization and our plans for Illinois.
- Be Honest: We do what we say, we keep our promises and we don’t rest until we’ve earned each other’s respect
- Create Together: The most effective solutions come from strong collaboration, a culture of innovation, shared goals and respect for everyone’s expertise.
- Keep It Simple: We keep things simple, direct and transparent so customers in particular always know where they stand.
- Think Long Term: We work with customers to build successful lotteries for the next generation, not just the next day.
We want people who thrive in a relaxed, autonomous, results-driven environment to join our company. We believe the way to attract and retain the best talent is to offer a fulfilling career in an organization committed to growing its own future leaders. Career Development is a top priority and we will partner with employees to grow and progress their professional skill sets.
Benefits and Employee Policies
We will bring our experience of working with European lotteries to Illinois. We will also bring a European influence to paid time off, family leave and so on. We