Associate Director of Client Success
About Procured Health
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to improve the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to relevant clinical evidence health systems needed to make better decisions. If every system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care, and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
As an Associate Director of Client Success, you will be responsible for driving client engagement and satisfaction by providing world class customer service and delivering the utmost value in our evidence-based solutions. You will serve as an advisor to our clients, owning every phase of the post-sale process from product implementation and training through product optimization and maintenance. The Associate Director of Client Success will also partner with our internal solutions teams to align and provide insights on client deliverables, as well as translate client feedback into software requirements.
The successful candidate is a strategic, forward thinker and doesn’t shy away from helping our clients find creative ways to drive change within their healthcare system. Building relationships and delighting customers is what he/she lives for, and will go above and beyond to turn the average client into a raving advocate.
- Develop and execute software implementation and training post-sale
- Manage ongoing client relationships to drive full software adoption and engagement as well as customer satisfaction
- Advise clients on industry best practices, including workflows and governance models, as well as opportunities to leverage Procured Health’s solutions to achieve financial and operational targets
- Develop new ways of analyzing, organizing and distributing data that creates meaning for various stakeholders
- Translate client feedback into actionable product roadmaps, working with our product and marketing teams to advise on aligning our messaging with our ability to address health system challenges
- 3+ years experience as a Client Success Manager or relevant experience in management consulting, software implementation, or hospital administration
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration preferred
- Experience in developing and executing training programs
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (approx. 30% travel)