Signal is seeking a detail obsessed and highly meticulous Accounting Manager to join our team. In collaboration with your finance and accounting colleagues, you will be responsible for core components of Signal’s accounting operations, including the billing and collections cycle, vendor expenses and payments, and corporate expenses. Our future Signalite has previous accounting experience and values collaboration and organizational culture in looking for their next role.
So, what would you be doing?
- Managing financial close process for our global business on a monthly basis.
- Analyzing monthly financial reports for variances, and being sure to tell the right people in management if there are any.
- Handling global accounts payable processes in multiple currencies.
- Making sure all ducks are in a row monthly through balance sheet workbooks, cash and bank reconciliation and basic analysis.
- Assisting with client invoicing and revenue recognition across the globe.
- Overseeing employee benefit accounting (FSA, HSA, 401k, and commissions).
- Mentoring finance associates who help make your day to day life easier.
What do we need from you?
- 5-7 years of experience with bookkeeping/accounting or financial management.
- Be an expert in all things numerical.
- You have an incomparably strong knowledge of Excel and use it to organize large amounts of data.
- Highly meticulous and organized.
- Keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems, analyze and resolve issues.
- Organizational guru – bonus points if your bookshelf at home is sorted by color.
- You’re a great communicator, a great listener and a solid writer.
- Experience working in a global company with various currencies, and time zones.
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance related field or equivalent experience.
Bonus Points for:
- You have a CPA or are working towards one.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.