What to Expect From a Small vs Large Company by Salesforce Sr.PM
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful? Learn about the most important advice here:
- Benefits and shortcomings of Product Management at a small vs large company
- Tips to making the transition easier
- Understand additional subtleties between working at a small and large company and determine what is best for you
Meet the Speaker: David Mierke
David Mierke is a Senior Product Manager, Salesforce in Chicago. He has previously worked as UX Design Researcher & Strategist at ÄKTA - A Salesforce Company. David became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [email protected]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (872) 241-1325